Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tiger & Snow


I first took them in on July 2013, about 10 weeks old. Snow was very friendly but Tiger was reluctant to be taken or moved away from his savior house. The girl saved four kittens from behind her kitchen where the mother gave birth to them on 25th April 2013.

The history behind these two teenage cats starts after I was heartbroken with the death of Minnie's three newborn. The strongest, Sansa finally died due to severe worm infection, but I think her recovery was made worse by my mistake that makes her catch fever in her most dear timing. It was really heartbreaking to think that it might be my mistake that contributed to her dying. I wish I can forgive myself one day. Rest in peace.

Sansa
Then early July when I'm ready to move into my new apartment, I thought that I might want to have some company. So I googled whether anybody wants to give away their kittens or rescued pet. Then I contacted a girl from USJ, quite near to my new place, about the ad she post in the pet rescue site. She said she already gave away one of the kitten and one has died. So there are 2 more kittens, a girl & a boy. Instinctively I told myself that I have to take both of them and it was one of the best decision to make. They are not only jolly but gave life to my sorry apartment.

Snow - 4 months

Tiger - 4 months

Now, they are actually going to be 6 months this October. Took Tiger for neutered last month, hopefully his spraying hormone become best kept secret. For Snow, my sweet little girl, maybe will find her a handsome tom to mate.

Hope to see them grow healthy and happy   =)


:: Failure is when you stop trying ::~

No comments: