Friday, September 20, 2013

HOME SWEET HOME

Lately, I have been bombarded with multiple incidents... more of consequences of decisions. It was part of life, we make mistakes, we learnt. We got to know people around us & can make more accurate judgement on people & events. Changes are one scary thing.


Hall

Anyway, I moved in to my new apartment. Its small but its cozy, its rather heavy on my budget but its mine, & its my sanctuary. Its okay, I'll manage somehow. 

I "employ" a pair of sibling to take care of it when I'm off to work. Although not much help, but they are enough.

The left picture is the hall area, the dining table hasn't arrive yet & the curtain is half way through.











Kitchen

On the right, is the kitchen, this is how it looks like before I put the grill and glass window. Perhaps will update the latest pictures on my house next time.

Anyway, the sink is still the same one. So many thing I wish I can do in the apartment, but of course there's always cash constraint.

By the way, I haven't tried the swimming pool. Its still remain a mystery...


Master Bedroom

The master bedroom is rather spacious. If ever I got extra budget to do renovation, I'll renovate this part of the apartment first.

Interior is basically the same thing. Just I added the grill and the glass window in the backyard. Tiger & Snow seems to enjoy the veranda a lot. Maybe they felt the cramp inside. 











Enjoying Night View

Snow
Tiger

The satisfaction of having your own place is beyond words. I wish I can tell everyone I knew to get a home of their own first thing in life. 

Finally I have a place of my own. Finally I can really say, "Home Sweet Home". 

Alhamdulillah.



No comments: