Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Gunung Datuk 2013

Just to complete my 2013, I went to Gunung Datuk, Rembau, twice. Once with Juli and the second one with Abg Zul & gang. No familiar faces during the first trip though but the second trip I knew quite a number of people like Abg Anas, Ryna & Kak Ngah. The climb was excruciating due to lack of exercises and "disturbance", an never failed I complained why do I ever went for mount climbing. But when I finally reached on top, it was all forgotten and replaced by a very wonderful feeling that I have conquered the world. The view is simply breathtaking.

Here are some amazing pictures from the trips;

Gunung Datuk (9.11.2013)



The marvelous view from the top
 ---

My hand, talking to the sky
Lilies blossom in the cold morning


Me facing the world



Gunung Datuk - Jeram Lubuk Petai - Kolam Air Panas (1.12.2013)






Foggy morning
Jeram Lubuk Petai



~:: Failure is when you stop trying ::~

No comments: